COMPETITIVE PROGRAM (10+)
The Competitive Program is designed for all players progressing from Hotshots to a more competitive tennis environment.
If you are serious about taking your tennis to the next level, Evolve Tennis Academy are the perfect people to give your game the personal attention it needs. We have years of experience getting players to the next level, and our dedication to that goal is unremitting.
Whilst browsing the options below, please understand that once kids reach the competitive stage in their development hours on court is of upmost importance.
As an indication, kids attending our High Performance Squads are playing on average six days a week - so if you're determined to lift or gain an AR/UTR/Seniors Ranking, court time should be your first priority.
Squads are a vital step in the Evolve Pathway for all students moving onto and from the Green ball stage.
A combination of the below will enable the child’s full court tennis skills to be further fine tuned, allowing for a quicker transition into our Performance Programs.
- Weekly Squad Training
- Private Coaching
- Fitness & Footwork sessions
- Weekly Competition & Tournaments
Please be aware we have varying standards of green ball squads, from Beginner to Advanced. We highly recommend contacting Director of Coaching Scott Fletcher on 0408-110-150 prior to making an online booking, just to ensure you are choosing the correct program, and to check alternate options available.
For days and times please click your nearest venue below
Representational & High Performance Squads
Our Representational & High Performance Squads at Evolve Tennis Academy are for all players serious at improving or gaining their TA/UTR Ranking. We expect all players in these squads to be competing in State, National & Seniors Tournaments, and training atleast 4 days per week.
The Squad structure across all venues is managed by Evolve Director Ryan Maloney & High Performance Director Matt Barton, who ensure all coaches provide the high performance environment necessary to allow our athletes the best possible chance of reaching their personal tennis aspirations.
Advantages of the Program
- Training with like minded players intent on making tennis their chosen sport
- Direct Coaching & Guidance by Evolve Head Coaches
- Weekly Fitness Training with former ATP Pro Matt Barton
- Tournament & Competition viewing
- Tactical workshops
- Nutritional workshops
- Practice sessions with the best coaches & current top players on the Northern Beaches
- Vast Knowledge of the game from former ATP Top 200 Pro - Matt Barton
Criteria for Acceptance
- Extremely high work ethic on & off court
- Understand the purpose of the team environment and pushing through boundaries together
- An end Goal of improving/gaining AR/UTR/Seniors Ranking
- Team player amongst both your peers & coaches
- Compete in State/National/Senior tournaments on a consistent basis
- Willingness to listen & learn from Coaches & Support Staff who have first hand experience
- TA Ranking & TNB Ranking used for all benchmarking of players
For juniors totally devoted to their tennis, and interested in adding valuable court time to their training program, we highly recommend 'The Academy' study & play program at Narrabeen Sports High.
For more information on this program contact Coaching Director Scott Fletcher on 0408-110-150